《七夕节由来英文介绍【优秀3篇】》
Qixi Festival (Chinese: 七夕節),also known as the QiqiaoFestival (Chinese: 乞巧節),is a Chinese festival that celebrates the annual meeting ofthe cowherd and weaver girl in Chinesemythology。 It falls on the seventh day of the 7th month on theChinese calendar。 I下面是整理的七夕节由来英文介绍【优秀3篇】,在大家参照的同时,也可以分享一下给您最好的朋友。
七夕知多少 篇1
每年农历七月初七是中国七夕节,亦是中国的情人节。关于这个节日,有一段古老的传说广为流传。很久以前有个放牛的男子叫牛郎,爱上了一个名为织女的纺织女子。这对相恋的爱人,却为浩淼银河所隔,天各一方,遥遥相望,只有在每年农历七月初七才得以相会。这个古老的爱情故事,连同它蕴藏着的传统价值观和风俗习惯代代相传。古时候,每逢七夕,年轻女子都会身着盛装,望月认针乞巧,以纪念牛郎织女一年一次的鹊桥之会。如今,七夕佳节不再盛行认针乞巧等传统习俗,但是作为中国情人节,相恋的人们仍会在这个特殊的'时刻互诉情意,共同祈祷真爱地久天长!
Double Seventh Festival
The Double Seventh Festival, on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, is a traditional festival full of romance. It often goes into August in the Gregorian calendar
This festival is in mid-summer when the weather is warm and the grass and trees reveal their luxurious greens. At night when the sky is dotted with stars, and people can see the Milky Way spanning from the north to the south. On each bank of it is a bright star, which see each other from afar. They are the Cowherd and Weaver Maid, and about them there is a beautiful love story passed down from generation to generation.
Long, long ago, there was an honest and kind-hearted fellow named Niu Lang (Cowhand)。 His parents died when he was a child. Later he was driven out of his home by his sister-in-law. So he lived by himself herding cattle and farming. One day, a fairy from heaven Zhi Nu (Weaver Maid) fell in love with him and came down secretly to earth and married him. The cowhand farmed in the field and the Weaver Maid wove at home. They lived a happy life and gave birth to a boy and a girl. Unfortunately, the God of Heaven soon found out the fact and ordered the Queen Mother of the Western Heavens to bring the Weaver Maid back.
With the help of celestial cattle, the Cowhand flew to heaven with his son and daughter. At the time when he was about to catch up with his wife, the Queen Mother took off one of her gold hairpins and made a stroke. One billowy river appeared in front of the Cowhand. The Cowhand and Weaver Maid were separated on the two banks forever and could only feel their tears. Their loyalty to love touched magpies, so tens of thousands of magpies came to build a bridge for the Cowhand and Weaver Maid to meet each other. The Queen Mother was eventually moved and allowed them to meet each year on the 7th of the 7th lunar month. Hence their meeting date has been called "Qi Xi" (Double Seventh)。
Scholars have shown the Double Seventh Festival originated from the Han Dynasty (206 BC-AD220)。 Historical documents from the Eastern Jin Dynasty (AD371-420) mention the festival, while records from the Tang Dynasty (618-907) depict the grand evening banquet of Emperor Taizong and his concubines. By the Song (960-1279) and Yuan (1279-1368) dynasties, special articles for the "Qi Xi" were seen being sold on markets in the capital. The bustling markets demonstrated the significance of the festival.
Today some traditional customs are still observed in rural areas of China, but have been weakened or diluted in urban cities. However, the legend of the Cowhand and Weaver Maid has taken root in the hearts of the people. In recent years, in particular, urban youths have celebrated it as Valentines Day in China. As a result, owners of flower shops, bars and stores are full of joy as they sell more commodities for love.
七夕节,这些句子表白 篇2
1、 I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
2、 It is impossible to love and to be wise.
要爱又兼有理性是不可能的。
3、 No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
4、 Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
5、 To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence.
爱人和被人爱是人生最大的幸福。
6、 True love‘s the gift which God has given to man alone beneath the heaven.真爱是上帝单独赐予普天下芸芸众生的礼物。
7、 A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.
一个真正的朋友会握着你的手,触动你的心。
8.The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
9.Love and a cough cannot be hid.
爱情跟咳嗽一样是掩饰不了的。
10、 Never stop smiling, not even when you‘re sad, some man fall in love with your smile.
永远都不要停止微笑,即使在你难过的时候,说不定有人会因为你的微笑而爱上你。
the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
12、 Love is not only a sentiment but also an art.
爱情不仅仅是感情,它也是艺术。
13、 Love triumphs over everthing. Love has no age, no limit and no death.
爱情战胜一切。爱情没有寿命,没有极限,不会死亡。
14、 Dont spend time with someone who doesn‘t care spending it with you.
不要把时间花在一个不在乎与你分享的人身上。
15、 Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
16、 Love is ever matter of comedies, and how and then of tragedies.
爱情常是喜剧,偶尔是悲剧。
17、 Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
18、 There will always be people who‘ll hurt you, so you need to continue trusting, just be careful.
生活中总会有人想伤害你,你仍然需要继续相信别人,只是小心点而已。
19、 Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
20、 Love is a chord in life, not a solo.
爱是人生的和弦,而不是孤独的独奏曲。
21、 Every man is a poet when he is in love.
每个恋爱中的人都是诗人。
22、 Become a better person and be sure to know who you are before meeting someone new and hoping that person knows who you are.
做一个更好的人,确信在遇见一个新的人之前知道自己是谁,也希望那个人知道你是谁。
七夕节用英语怎么说 篇3
七夕情人节,大部分人会用Chinese Valentine's Day 来表达,也可以用China's Lover's day来表达,意思差不多。
所以七夕情人节快乐的英语可以说HAPPY Chinese Valentine's Day !