《电影《泰坦尼克号》的经典台词经典8篇》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up。 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
泰坦尼克号经典中英文台词 1
Jack and Rose drift in the black water.Jack is clinging to the piece of wood that Rose is lying on.
杰克和露丝漂浮在黑沉沉的水里,杰克紧紧抱着露丝躺在上面的那块木头。
Rose: It's getting quiet.
露丝:它安静下来了。
Jack: It's going to take'em a couple ofminutes to get the boats organized.。 I don't know about you, but I intend towrite a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.
杰克:还有几分钟,他们就能把那些小船连接好……我不知道你,但我想给白星航运公司写一封言辞强烈的信投诉这件事。
Rose: I love you, Jack.
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
Jack: No.。. Don't you do that. Don't sayyour good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?
杰克:别……别那样,不要说再见,还不是时候,你明白我的意思吗?
Rose: I'm so cold.
露丝:我很冷。
Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get outof here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies andyou're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm inyour bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?
杰克:听我说,露丝,你一定要脱险,你要活下去,你要生好多孩子,你要看着他们长大。等你老了,你会安息在温暖的床上,而不是在这里,不是今晚,不是像这样死去。你明白我的意思吗?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
露丝:我全身没有知觉了。
泰坦尼克号经典中英文台词 2
1.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
2.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
3.I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen… or who I'm gonna meet… where I'm gonna wind up.我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。 4.The hard part isn’t making the decision. It’s living with it.
做出决定并不困难,困难的是接受决定。
5.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪。死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
6.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
7.I can not even picture him at all. He only live in my memory.
我甚至连他的一张照片都没有,他只活在我的记忆里。
8.You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
9.A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets.
女人的心是一片秘密的深洋。
10.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you.
赢到船票,坐上这艘船…是我一生最美好的事。它让我能跟你相逢。
泰坦尼克号经典中英文台词 3
1、Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.记着,他们爱钱,所以假装你拥有一座金矿,你就是(他们眼中)上流社会的人了。 ——《泰坦尼克号》
2、I will never let it go,Jack, I’ll never let it go、 我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。 ——《泰坦尼克号》
3、Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me、 It brought me to you…… 赢到船票,坐上这艘船…是我一生最美好的事。它让我能跟你相逢。 ——《泰坦尼克号》
4、You don't know how long I've waited for you, I'd rather die than stay away from you.——《泰坦尼特号》
5、Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be、 Inside, I was screaming、 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。——《TITANIC》
6、Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be、 Inside, I was screaming、 表面上,我是一个生活幸福的上流女子,心底里,我在尖叫。 ——《泰坦尼克号》
7、I can not even picture him at all、 He only live in my memory、 我甚至连他的一张照片都没有,他只活在我的记忆里。 ——《泰坦尼克号》
8、Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路? ——《泰坦尼克号》
9、Im Dawson, Rose Dawson。 ——《泰坦尼克号》
10、Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club、 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
11、To make each day count、 要让每一天都有所值。 ——《泰坦尼克号》
12、A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets、 女人的心是一片秘密的深洋。 ——《泰坦尼克号》
13、we are all the kings of the world、(我们都是世界之王) ——《泰坦尼克号》
14、Can I take your name,please,love? Dawson, Rose Dawson ——《泰坦尼克号》
15、My heart will go on(我心永恒) ——《泰坦尼克号》
16、You’re going to get out of here、 You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed、 Not here、 Not this night、 Not like this、 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大、你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。——泰坦尼克号
17、One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime、 When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is a kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。 ——《泰坦尼克号》
泰坦尼克号经典中英文台词 4
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
3.there is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你 的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪。死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
《泰坦尼克号》最经典的台词 5
1. You jump, I jump.
你若不离不弃,我必生死相依。
2. We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
3. All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
4. I'd rather be his whore than your wife.
我宁愿当他的xx也不愿做你的妻子。
5. You are going to get out of there.You're going to on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die and old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not there, Not this night, Not like this .
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是象这样的死去。
6. Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
赢得船票。是我一生最幸运的事, 让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸, 你一定要帮我,答应我活下去, 答应我,你不会放弃。无论发生什么事,无论环境怎样。 Rose,答应我,千万别忘了。
7. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
8. Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?
9. I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.
我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。
10. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
剧情介绍:
1912年4月15日,载着1316号乘客和891名船员的豪华巨轮泰坦尼克号与冰山相撞而沉没,这场海难被认为是20世纪人间十大灾难之一。1985年,泰坦尼克号的沉船遗骸在北大西洋两英里半的海底被发现,美国探险家洛维特亲自潜入海底在船舱的墙壁上看见了一幅画,洛维持的发现立刻引起了一位老妇人的注意。已经是102岁高龄的`罗丝声称她就是画中的少女,在潜水舱里,罗丝开始叙述她当年的故事。
1912年4月10日,被称为世界工业史上的奇迹的泰坦尼克号从英国的南安普顿出发驶往美国纽约,富家少女罗丝与母亲及未婚夫卡尔一道上船,另一边,不羁的少年画家杰克靠在码头上的一场赌博赢到了船票,罗丝早就看出卡尔是个十足的势利小人,从心底里不愿嫁给他,甚至打算投海自尽。关键时刻,杰克一把抱住了少女罗丝,两个年轻人由此相识。
为排解少女心中的忧愁,杰克带罗丝不断发现生活的快乐之处。很快,美丽活泼的罗丝与英俊开朗的杰克相爱了,罗丝脱下衣服,戴上卡尔送她的项链,让杰克为她画像,以此作为他们爱情的见证。当他俩xx时,泰坦尼克号撞上了冰山。
惨绝人寰的悲剧发生了,泰坦尼克号上一片混乱,在危急之中,人类本性中的善良与丑恶、高贵与卑劣更加分明。杰克把生存的机会让给了爱人罗丝,自己则在冰海中被冻死。
老态龙钟的罗丝讲完这段哀恸天地的爱情之后,把那串价值连城的珠宝沉入海底,让它陪着杰克和这段爱情长眠海底。
《泰坦尼克号》最经典的台词 6
1. 一生那么短,遗忘又那么漫长。
2. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
3. 当你一无所有,你没有什么可以失去。
4. 我甚至连他的一张照片都没有,他只活在我的记忆里。
5. 一个人一生可能会爱上很多人,等你真正获得属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白,以前的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你更好地把握和珍惜你爱的人。
6. 一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
7. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪。死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
8. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧
9. 女人的心是一片秘密的。深洋。
10. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
泰坦尼克号经典中英文台词 7
1 、“I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen,or who I'm going to meet,where I'm going to wind up.”(我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的`,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。)
2、“A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets.”(女人的心是一片秘密的深洋)
3 、“I will never let go,Jack, I’ll never let go.”(我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃)
4 、“i`m the king of the world”(我是世界之王)
5、“Jack,I'm flying!”(杰克,我在飞!)
6 、“You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.”(你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。)
7、“Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you.。.”(赢到船票,露丝,这是我一生最美好的事,它让我能跟你相逢)
8、“You jump,I jump.”(你跳,我就跳)
泰坦尼克号经典中英文台词 8
Rose: Hello, Jack. I changed my mind, Theysaid you might be up here.
露丝:你好,杰克,我改变主意了,听说你在这里。
Jack: Xu, Give me your hand. Now close youreyes, go on! Now step up. Now, hold on to the railing. keep your eyes closed.Don't peak.
杰克:把手给我,闭上眼,站上来,抓住栏杆,闭上眼睛,别偷看。
Rose: I'm not.
露丝:我不看。
Jack: Step up onto the railing. Hold on,hold on. keep your eyes closed. Do you trust me?
杰克:站上来,抓住栏杆,闭上眼睛。你相信我吗?
Rosa: I trust you.
露丝:我相信你!
Jack: All right, open your eyes.
杰克:好了,睁开眼睛吧。
Rose: I'm flying. Jack.
露丝:我在飞啊,杰克。
Jack guides Rose to the front of the ship,where he has her stand on the bow of the ship with her hands outstretched. Shefeels like she is flying. Jack puts her arms around her and they kiss for thefirst time.
杰克领着露丝来到船前,让她两臂伸开,站在船头。她感到自己飘飘欲飞,杰克抱住她,他
们第一次亲吻了起来。
The music plays:
乐声响起:
Every night in my dreams,
每天夜里在我的梦里,
I see you, I feel you.
我看见你,感觉到你。
That is how I know you go on.
我知道你会勇往直前。
Far across the distance and spaces betweenus.
越过千山, 涉过万水,
You have come to show you go on.
你向我表明你会勇往直前。
Near, far, wherever you are,
无论是远是近,无论你在何方,
I believe that the heart does go on.
我相信爱心依旧。
Once more, you open the door,
你再次敞开心扉,
And you're here in my heart,
你就在我的心里,
And my heart will go on and on.
我的心依然如故。
Love can touch us one time and last for alifetime
爱触摸我们一次,将会持续一生,
And never let go till we're gone.
直到永恒。
Love was when I loved you,
爱是深情,爱是执著。
One true time I hold to.
在我的生命中,
In my life we'll always go on.
我们总会勇往直前。